Friday, August 21, 2009

Teeth brushing

Sometimes, when I brush my teeth, I turn around and look in the little mirror on the closet door and make this face at it. It helps the two minutes pass quicker. And yes, I do time my teeth brushing, on my monstrous purple watch.


And as I was about to upload the picture, I also noticed another funny picture. I am tagging people in my iPhoto library and often, iPhoto will guess at who people are. There are some funny ones (for some reason it keeps mixing up Sadie and Emily and I wonder if it too knows of Semily but forgets there actually is a physical difference between the two), but this is probably my favorite so far. I'll probably put up more pictures if more funny iPhoto face-guesses happen. (If Krista ever reads this, sorry. You know you don't really look like Mike. And if Mike ever reads this, which is if possible even more doubtful, I'm not saying you're ugly. I'm saying you're a guy, and Krista is a girl.)


1 comment:

Annalies said...

haha funny...I'm just glad it wasn't me that it was asking if it was mike. Also... you are weird (who the heck makes faces at themselves while brushing teeth)... but I miss you.