Yes, in fact I am in Australia. I'll be living here for the next three and a half months taking part in a student exchange. I'm studying at the "Uni" here (that's what they call it rather than university) and I'm taking a range of classes from human microbes to zoology to outdoor pursuits. Yup, it IS pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I'm living here with an older couple from the local church branch, it's actually the branch president and his wife, they are both super nice and welcoming. I also have a job at a place called Hog's Breath (Yeah, I didn't choose the name). It's just a restaurant chain, it seems pretty fun, and the pay is nice, I think (still not sure what I'm getting paid). Um... so I ride bike to school every day, it's about 10k from where I live so it's not bad but it will keep me nice and skinny for when I get home, just in time for the holidays. The weather here is ideal, it's winter but because we're on the Tropic of Capricorn it feels just like summer back home. Anywho, I think that's all for now, I'll probably write more soon (at the demand of Cicely).
2 comments:
woohoo! Way to blog on demand of cicely. I like your pictures...now i think we just have to get cicely to update her blog.Hope your having a great day!See ya!
YES! I tried to post a blog last night, but my computer freaked out! I promise I will soon! :D
Post a Comment