
So, I haven't written anything since I created this... I have a tendency to forget about things quickly, including my dog... just kidding. I think only I would get that... but who else would read this? Maybe Amanda, since I think she's currently the only person with permission to read this. Anyway, I don't have much to write, I just decided I'd post a couple

pictures I took with some friends. We decided to dress up and take pictures up on the mountain while the leaves were changing colors, and I think they turned out rather well. Also, I have a problem. The post is too short and looks awkward with the pictures, so I need to write more to make it look better, but I have nothing more to write about. Ooh, look at that sexy hip action in that picture just left of where you are reading. If we adjusted the color of this picture to darken my skin, you would think I was Latino or something! No, that's a terrible stereotype... but, well, I'd say it's rather accurate. I mean, Latino people are known for hip action, look at Shakira for crying out loud! Hips do not lie! Though, what do hips say? I think there might be some innuendo in that statement, but if so, then my hips must be lying. Or are they...
No comments:
Post a Comment